Assignment 7


I took this picture in the locker room. I choose those two colors because those two colors also represent the Note Dame community, and I want to convey the message that I am a part of Notre Dame community. Similarly, the color blue represents my outside expression. When I meet with strangers, I will not be very passionate in the outside. However, when I become friends with other people, I will treat everyone with gentle mood and care about their feelings. When they feel upset, I will listen to their problem and issues. When they feel happy, I will share the happiness and make it double.

Comments

  1. I like the abstract quality of this but the words seem to not go well with what you'v e shot. Please rethink those and repost. If you have questions, see me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts